Today’s homes are made up of a complex system of elements working together to keep their inhabitants healthy and comfortable. When one element is out of balance, many different problems can result. This can include:
- Hot and cold spots, cold drafts, or wide temperature variations between floors
- Too much humidity, which can encourage mold and damage to your home
- Not enough humidity, affecting comfort as well as your respiratory system
- Excessive dust, allergens, and unhealthy air that aggravates asthma
- Carbon monoxide poisoning
- Noisy or unreliable heating and cooling equipment, and excessive utility bills
You can depend on us to bring the system in your home into balance. Having R.C. Mechanical install a new heating or cooling system will increase your comfort, protect your health, and provide you with a home you can enjoy living in. But just installing new equipment, even a high-efficiency system, won’t solve every problem. When we install your new system, we don’t just put in the same type of system you had before; we’ll use state-of-the-art technology to analyze all your home’s systems, pinpoint areas for improvement, and determine the right system for your home. Your money, comfort and health are on the line. When it comes to providing a system that will produce optimal results for a home, R.C. Mechanical provides exceptional quality installations that our customers have come to trust.
R.C. Mechanical uses the Whole House Approach to find problem areas in your home. Problems like faulty duct work, improperly sized or inefficient equipment, and poor insulation can contribute to problems with comfort and air quality. A Whole House Comfort Checkup will check these issues and more to ensure your new system will operate at peak performance.